Economic Advisory – Manager (Financial Services) – c£70,000 – London
Economic Advisory- Manager (Financial Services) – c£70,000 – London
One of the world’s largest international consultancies, is looking for a Manager to join its Financial Services team. The Financial Services team specialises in applying microeconomic theory, econometrics and financial expertise to various business and consumer issues across the globe. This opportunity is perfect for someone that wants to broaden their economics knowledge within financial services and gain international client exposure.
Key Benefits :
- Support and development throughout your career with opportunities to progress and gain more knowledge in economics.
- Working at a Manager level that requires you to manage projects, teams, and engage with high profile clients
- Opportunities to work across other regulated sectors
Role overview :
As a Manager, you will have technical expertise in areas such as microeconomic analysis, market analysis, business modelling and much more. You will be responsible for writing reports and managing projects, and there will be the opportunity to apply your economics, analytical skills and microeconomic theory, to a variety of challenging and interesting projects. This opportunity will not only allow you to work in a stimulating environment, but you can expect to participate in debates and discussions in diverse teams and work exclusively for high profile clients.
Required Skills for Manager (Financial Services):
- MSc and/or PhD in Economics and/or Finance
- Microeconomics background
- 5+ years of experience in another consultancy, regulator, or regulated company
- Knowledge of economics and the financial services sector
- Good econometric skills
- Excellent team skills
With constant support and development, this new challenge is for those that are seeking a managerial role in a well-established microeconomics consultancy, in a supportive and international environment, with client engagement and a competitive salary package.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Please apply below or contact Marnie Pili ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for a confidential chat.
Apply for this job