Lead Valuation Economist– Multiple European locations considered
Lead Valuation Economist – Multiple European locations considered
A boutique economics consultancy is searching for a Lead Valuation Economist to join its Valuation and Transfer Pricing practice. The company is a world leading economics consultancy that has offices across Europe, with this hire ideally being located in Stockholm or Copenhagen. The Valuation team is growing rapidly and is looking for someone to lead projects, manage stakeholders, and develop new business opportunities in the Valuation and Transfer pricing arena.
Key Benefits for Lead Valuation Economist:
- Working with clients globally on economic models for valuations of intellectual property
- Rapid career progression especially around developing your management and leadership skills
- Working with some of the world’s most talented economists on valuation and transfer pricing projects
As a Lead Valuation Economist in the team, you will have the support and autonomy to manage a variety of projects whilst working with key stakeholders by focusing on applying economic models for valuations. There is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a senior level. This means you can also take ownership over key projects and build your own personal network.
- 7+ years of experience working in the valuation or transfer pricing arena
- Extensive project management experience
- A postgrad degree or higher in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics or Mathematics
- Detailed knowledge of transfer pricing methods
- An understanding of the international tax environment
This is an exciting challenge for someone who is interested in becoming a key member of one of the world’s leading consultancies and growing your own brand in the European markets. Get in touch to discuss in further detail!
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job