Senior Regulatory Economist – Singapore
Senior Regulatory Economist- Singapore
A world-leading boutique economics consultancy, is looking for a Senior Regulatory Economist to join its regulation and finance practice, with a heavy focus on the energy and telecoms sectors. The practice primarily advises government and clients in Singapore, although has a broader client network across APAC in a wide range of industries such as energy, telecommunications, financial services and many more.
Key Benefits :
- Opportunities to further your economics career within regulation and grow the team in a top consultancy
- Business development and client engagement opportunities
- Working on projects in multiple regions and the option to travel (when appropriate)
Role overview :
As a Senior Regulatory Economist, you will be responsible for managing projects, business development activities, maintaining client relationships, and providing guidance and mentoring to junior staff. This exciting opportunity allows you to work on a variety of projects within regulatory economics and to work in a collaborative and supportive consultancy environment.
Required Skills for Senior Regulatory Economist:
- BSc and MSc in Economics
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in regulation
- Experience of working in an economics consultancy or regulator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team working skills
If you’re looking to make the step up into a management as a Senior Regulatory Economist and client-facing role, this could be for you. You could earn a highly competitive base salary, a high bonus scheme, a strong benefits package, and a well-defined career path in a consultancy.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Please apply below or contact Marnie Pili ( email@example.com ) for a confidential chat.
Apply for this job