Senior Economist – London– £60,000 – £70,000
Senior Consultant – London-£60,000-£70,000
A top global consultancy is looking to hire a senior consultant to join their Regulated Industries team in London.
- To work in a supportive and friendly environment
- Working on fascinating projects across different industries and countries
- Opportunities to engage and interact with their leading clients
- Competitive and attractive rewards package
- Excellent training and development
- Opportunities to work abroad
Joining a team of 15 people, you will work closely with the wider practice both in and London and globally. You will be working in project teams of 3-7 people carrying out industry, market and quantitative analysis and report findings in a clear, concise and structured way. You will also have the opportunity to apply your intellect and skills to a variety of economic, regulatory, public policy and business issues.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Economics or related quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about self-development as well as supporting the development of those around you
- Good written and verbal communication
- Can lead workstreams and manage younger colleagues
- Good people management skills
- Able to conduct research independently and as part of a team in an effective way
If this of interest to you, please reach out to email@example.com or call 07861492543 to find out more.
Apply for this job