Director of Telecoms Strategy (Economic Consulting) – London – £100,000 + plus bonus and benefits
Director of Telecoms Strategy (Economic Consulting) – London
A leading economic advisory firm is searching for a Director of Telecoms Strategy to join its growing practice. This newly created post will play a fundamental role in the team‘s vision to expand its services, particularly advising corporates around TMT strategy with an economics focus. The company itself is a global management consultancy with offices around the world, and so the freedom to operate across multiple territories makes this an extremely exciting opportunity.
Key Benefits :
- Ownership over the direction of a newly created TMT strategy practice with the support of key stakeholders
- A Partner-track position, with unlimited scope to progress and grow a world-class strategy team
- A seat at the senior leadership table and scope to influence the telecoms industry at board level
The wider team is comprised of over 100 economics and finance professionals, covering the Public, TMT, Transport, Water, and Energy sectors, and is part of the firm’s global consulting network. It is an extremely dynamic practice area with a unique blend of skills in econometrics, policy evaluation, macroeconomic modelling, regulatory economics, and competition analysis. This particular team addresses issues relating to the future of the telecoms sector, addressing key issues such as the economics and strategy of digitalisation, next-generation infrastructure investment in 5G and fibre networks, the economic and social impact of digital platforms, and the future of public service broadcasting.
- c15+ years of experience with a strategy consulting firm, or a senior leadership position in industry, ideally within the TMT space
- A solid network of existing client relationships or a strong public presence to aid in growing the team
- Extensive hands-on and project/people management experience
This is an exciting challenge for someone who is interested in becoming a key member of one of the world’s leading consultancies, and growing a team in the TMT strategy space. Get in touch below to discuss in further detail.
By applying to this advert, you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Please apply below or contact Andrew Roney firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Apply for this job